Government instructions may require that we place restrictions on or stop deliveries at specific times. Our team will inform you of all relevant restrictions and requirements, if relevant, after the order has been placed.
At this time ‘Distancing’ is the current guideline. We use a third party delivery companies including Royal Mail, we are assured that they will be following government guidelines. All delivery drivers will not enter your property and place items in front of you or through letter boxes or in safe places. Signed for item will require someone to be at home and photographs will be taken. If coming into contact with any delivery driver or package please comply with current Government instructions https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Returns may be subject to restrictions also. You will be informed of any specific instructions. Our policy involves returned items being quarantined for a minimum of 3 days from receipt so may impact in the speed of contact or refund.
An order can take between 1 – 5 business days to arrive, please refer to the table below for various delivery times.
Please be aware that we only ship to the United Kingdom, at present international orders will be cancelled and money refunded. We use Hermes to deliver products. All products will be tracked, signed for and insured as standard.
|Shipping Method||Order Value||COST||Shipping time|
up to £20
|3 – 5 business days|
Delivery times are estimated and is from the date of postage, not the order date. Delivery times may be impacted by weather, delivery company unforeseen circumstances, an invalid address, no answer or other reasons out of our control. All products are usually posted straight away but in times of high orders there maybe a delay. We will inform you should this happen.
Prices are correct at time of print but subject to change. Delivery charges will be added at the checkout.
We do not accept responsibility for late deliveries. We use third party delivery companies and once the item leaves our premises is thus out of our control.
Standard Returns Policy
- Refunds must be requested within 14 days of dispatch, and exchanged within 30 days from the date of dispatch.
- We cannot accept returns of earrings. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn’t affect your statutory rights. We cannot accept items that have been engraved, personalised or altered.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- Except in relation to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods, where your statutory rights are unaffected, personalised goods made to a customer’s specifications may not be returned. All items would be a limited quantity, we therefore will not keep stock of this item. In such cases you may not be able to return your goods if they are unwanted, however if you experience problems with your goods or order then please contact us.
- When processing your return we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address linked to the order.
- For damaged items we may require photographic proof before returns will be excepted.
- Returned postage must be covered by the buyer.
- Refunds will not include the cost of the initial postage unless otherwise agreed.